The NAMM Leviathan

Is there anyway to get into namm and be a normal buyer. not like a company owner and stuff. I dont know many people but i can get conections. anyway to get in. i want to see the crazy necked guitar this year. Every year they have like guitar with like 6 or 7 neck guitars. But what still amazes me is that there are not triple necked or higher guitars that have a 12 string, 6 string and a bass in one. Why do you need one 12 string and 3 6 string guitars in one. It makes more sense to switch them around. LGM Great guitar there. The leviathan is a great shape. I think even a solid colored leviathan would blow out namm. great job there.

Thanks,

Eric

redfinished4.jpg

Hey Jeremy is this one still going with you, I sure hope so :D

Any way man That new one is one deadly smoooking hot guitar when do you think you will be done building it cause I want to see more PICS B)

!!METAL MATT!! :D

Edited by !!METAL MATT!!

Is there anyway to get into namm and be a normal buyer. not like a company owner and stuff. I dont know many people but i can get conections. anyway to get in.

The NAMM shows are not open to the public. You have to be a NAMM member (maufacturer, distribuitor, dealer, store owner, etc) to attend.

The guitar looks fantastic Jeremy! Those flames are very, very cool.

AHHHH!!! SO GOOD! Although it is completely amazing, I would have liked to see it a little more translucent, kinda ghostish. Just a preference suggestion, completely unworthy, but... AHHH! AMAZING!!!

I'm not liking it too much, but that's just me. I would have rather seen the flames start on the edge of the guitar. The black-bursted edges detract from the realism. Hopefully the clearcoat will add some depth to the flames.

It's a fine balance, i guess with doing a show guitar. On the one hand, you really want to show the extent of your skills, but on the other hand, you want the guitar to appeal to as wide an audience as possible. I would have done it without the skull, personally, but again, that's just me. :D

I'm not liking it too much, but that's just me. I would have rather seen the flames start on the edge of the guitar. The black-bursted edges detract from the realism. Hopefully the clearcoat will add some depth to the flames.

It's a fine balance, i guess with doing a show guitar. On the one hand, you really want to show the extent of your skills, but on the other hand, you want the guitar to appeal to as wide an audience as possible. I would have done it without the skull, personally, but again, that's just me. :D

yea, i am kinda with yea on the flames, but i really dig that skull man!!

Curtis

To be entirely honest, I don't like it that much. I love the skull and the general concept, but it needs more defined lines to accent the body's curves.

Remember that award-winning harley you painted? It had an excellent combo of lines and wispy, shadowy things. This just needs the lines, and it'd be equally spectacular.

I feel the same way. I like the flames, but I think they would look better angled; my preference would be as if wind were blowing towards the tail of the guitar, with the flames about 30 degrees counterclockwise of where they are.

Also, I think the black edges are good at the top half of the guitar, but i think that the bottom edge would look good if it were the same orangish color as the flames, then it looks like the flames are coming from somewhere

But overall, that is still very, very nice looking. Is it a six or seven string? looks like a six to me...