Where's Home?

Brian

What continent are you on?  

153 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Scott Rosenberger' date='Jun 28 2004, 07:35 PM'] [quote name='Gorecki' date='Jun 28 2004, 01:06 PM'] [quote name='Scott Rosenberger' date='Feb 3 2003, 12:47 PM'] Baltimore Maryland USA [/quote]
Hey, I'm about 20ish miles west of you B) [/quote]
Where? Ellicott City? [/quote]
Woodbine, bout 5 miles east of Mt Airy off I-70. Sykesville is not too far away but we're sorta in the middle of nowhere. May be a bit more then 20 miles. I think naugtical (pilot).

No cows though :D

The Isle of wight!...thats right at the bottom of england if you didn't know

Sapcote, a small village about 20 miles South West of Leicester, England.

Originally from Sweden, but brought up in Rugby, Warwickshire (home and inventers of the beautiful game - "Tom Browns School Days" place) which is about 20 miles in the other direction.

[quote name='Drak' date='Jun 28 2004, 04:10 PM'] Outside the nation's capitol (USA that is), home of the largest collection of hot air balloons on the planet (mostly republicans)
[/quote]
Hey now, I'm in Post Falls Idaho. The most Repuplican state I know. Our minimum wage is $5.15, and there is no jobmarket. So, I agree.

[quote name='rob' date='Jun 30 2004, 05:41 PM'] The Isle of wight!...thats right at the bottom of england if you didn't know [/quote]
:D

Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX, although really more Ft. Worth than Dallas.

I have lived in the following places though: Orange County(Fullerton-Birthplace of Fender), CA for 18 years, West Point, NY for four years, El Paso, TX for six months, Kitzingen, GE for three years (including 18 total months in Bosnia, Macedonia and Kosovo), Waynesville, MO for one year, and Killeen, TX for 18 months.

Until I moved to Dallas-Ft. Worth I considered Fullerton, CA home, dispite the fact I lived all those other places.

[quote name='Sacred' date='Apr 24 2003, 06:58 AM'] Amongst the Forests, Rivers, Mountains and Billions of Trees, the best Salmon Fishing and Eagle watching land, The Great Northwest baby
:D [/quote]
I'm near Sacred in the big northwest.

Hi My Friends... :D

I´m from [b]La Serena, IV Región de Coquimbo, Chile, Southamerica[/b]. My country is a nice place to live, have all kind of weather. The [color=orange]North Zone [/color]is tempered climate, good for surfing and travels through the Atacama desert, the driest of the world. The [color=red]Center zone [/color]with the capital called [u]"Santiago de Chile"[/u], like others in the world, in this time is special for the Snow fan. Goods wines too. And [color=green]South zone[/color], pure green zone, in all the places is easy to see the mountain range. The climate is cold in winter and tempered in summer, good places like Pucón, Chiloé Island etc.. to the Antartic . Ah! And the [b]Eastern island[/b] (Isla de Pascua) of course. Specially my city is a very very calm place with a good climate (now is very cold, is winter) with a place called [b]"Valle de Elqui"[/b] (Elqui Valley) mystic place, ever visited by tourist from all the world. In summary, a nice place to live :D . Best regards to all... Bye Bye! B)

Pd: is possible in the future a "Project guitar fest" like Jemfest? :D

[quote name='skibum5545' date='Jul 1 2004, 11:48 PM'] Hyunsu's probably from asia... B)
[/quote]
Hyunsu is from South Korea he already post it in the Solid body section, Kool I might get a break to meet him in a near future if I stay in the ARMY...
At this moment I 'm in Ft Meade Maryland between Washington DC and Baltimore... just got here from Kitzingen, Germany... and on my way to ... who knows were Uncle Sam wants to send me. :D But I'm originally from Puerto Rico... La Isla del encanto!