8 hours ago, Andyjr1515 said:

Seeing that voting is closed, may I be the first :)

Truly fabulous build...and it certainly got my vote :)

Oh snap, I thought it was tied. Thanks Andy!
I feel the same about your build. I'm blown away by the subtleties of the acoustic build and your precision workmanship!

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Prostheta Wow you lost me on that one! Well I painstaking scraped the pinstripe purfling to reveal the maple stripe better and it was worth it. Just enough to make it pop more. Peeling my pinstr

Thanks buddy. This one has been a serious test of that patience. Oiling neck. Finally it is similar color to the lacquered body core. 

I guess this is done. After putting the center star flare star in I wish it was the smallest instead of larger, as it breaks the illusion. But the flares nexus was also not realistic. Also, since the

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, komodo said:

Oh snap, I thought it was tied. Thanks Andy!
I feel the same about your build. I'm blown away by the subtleties of the acoustic build and your precision workmanship!

No.  To my great surprise, we were tied for a pleasing number of days, but truth will always out :)   I'm very, very happy to have got even close to a tie.  That video, by the way, is the icing on the cake.  It sounds scrumptious.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
22 hours ago, Andyjr1515 said:

No.  To my great surprise, we were tied for a pleasing number of days, but truth will always out :)   I'm very, very happy to have got even close to a tie.  That video, by the way, is the icing on the cake.  It sounds scrumptious.

Really excellent by the both of you!

They're both purty too.

SR

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1